FINDING YOUR WAY WITHOUT THE F TRAIN
The F Train servicing Roosevelt Island is currently being rerouted, meaning Manhattan Park residents will need to pursue alternative modes of transportation until at least Spring 2024.
Fortunately, there’s a plethora of good options for commuting to and from Roosevelt Island, including:
• RIOC TRAM: Runs every 15 minutues and every 7.5 min during rush hours
• RIOC RED SHUTTLE BUS: Operates every weekend until further notice
• MTA Q102 BUS: Weekday and weekend service to and from Astoria
• MTA F SHUTTLE TRAIN: Operates every day between Manhattan and Queens
• NYC FERRY: Service to Upper East Side, Midtown, Downtown, Astoria, LIC, and Brooklyn